Saturday, August 24, 2013

Millions Celebrate A Chinese Statue Of MLK Today

 
familynet
8/15/2013 6:42 PM PDT
I've always been such an admirer of Dr. King and I remember hearing of his death when I was a child. That's why I find his statue so disturbing. It doesn't match what I remember of him. It really is terrible.
Zeus
8/16/2013 1:13 PM PDT
You have that right. The statue is not only awful in itself, but of a style best suited for the likes of Lenin, Stalin, Mao or Kim Il Sung. With so much juvenile vigor and humor going into it, it's odd its incongruous style wasn't mentioned with the rest of the "funny" comments about the monuments.
labec
8/17/2013 6:23 AM PDT
Why would you pay for, accept , and herald something that doesn't even look like him?

Liberal License to Slant. views is PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!