Monday, March 14, 2016

CheapAsianTools.Com ......LOL

Why good men don’t run for political office

I have been in politics for 7 years. One of the questions I get asked all the time – when are people going to wake up?  When are the principled people going to take a stand?
I have been looking, searching, supporting and teaching people how important it is to find politicians that will put the Constitution first.  Many people have stepped up to the plate, and it has given me hope.
A few months ago, after Speaker Boehner stepped down from his Congressional seat, my search for the right person to replace him went into overdrive. I live in the 8th District.  Finding someone who I could consider a leader, someone who I would trust to represent me and my views was a tall order.
Several candidates emerged to run for the seat.  I took it upon myself to research and vet the candidates. The man that I chose to endorse was Warren Davidson.
Warren is a former Army Ranger. His military background helps him to understand the scope of the problems we face in the War on Terror and issues overseas.  He also cultivated a deep sense of duty and discipline in the military that has carried over into his work in the private sector.
Warren is a small business owner of a multimillion dollar company. He came back from his military service and wanted to build something. He is the owner and President of Global Source Manufacturing in Troy, Ohio. His experience with his business has given him first-hand knowledge of how the government has hindered the growth of his business, from Obamacare and taxes to regulation and unions.
Beyond that, he is a good man.  There aren’t many of those running for office.
There is a reason good people don’t run  – the attacks.Defending Main Street Lies
Over the past week, a PAC called Defending Main Street has started to attack Warren Davidson.  If you listen to the radio or live in the 8th district, you have gotten the mailers.  They are vicious.  At first, I thoug
ht it was kind of interesting.  I must have picked the right candidate if he is getting attacked.  Its kind of a badge of honor in politics.
Yesterday, they crossed a line.  They sent a flyer, big enough to wrap a gift to every Republican in the district. It was ridiculous. Who are these people?  Why are they meddling in the 8th district race?  I did a little research.
What I found made my blood boil.  Defending Main Street is Steve LaTourette and John Boehner’s ‘I hate the Tea Party so I must destroy them’ PAC.  Their website says, “The goal of the Republican Main Street Partnership is simple; to find commonsense solutions to problems that people are wrestling with each and every day. In short we represent and support the governing wing of the GOP.”  In other words, if you don’t support the establishment you must be taken out.
I did a little more research.  Defending Main Street raised most of its money from labor unions. “These unions include the National Education Association (the superpower of unions in America, along with the public employees unions), the operating engineers, the Teamsters, the air traffic controllers, transport workers and other building and trades unions,” from theWashington Times.
The accusations they were spreading in their flyers bothered me. The ads accused Warren Davidson of ‘Shipping jobs to China’.  I knew his company was called Global Source Manufacturing, and China is on the globe – but after I got several messages from people asking what these flyers were all about I decided to talk to Warren himself and get to the bottom of it.
Global SourceThe answers were very simple.  Warren said, “I do not have a manufacturing plant in China.  I have not shipped jobs there.  My company employs over 200 workers in Ohio – none in China.”  I asked him about the website www.cheapasiantools.com. “The site is nothing but a marketing tactic meant to show up in search engines. If someone looked up tools in China, they would come to our American made tools company.”  He also encouraged me to look at the website. It took me to Global Source Manufacturing’s buy American page.
This is another example of the establishment spreading lies.  Telling people things that will make them questions a man’s character.  This is why good people don’t run for office.
Don’t give into the lies. Stand up to the establishment.

logo
CheapAsianTools.Com =
Global Source Manufacturing

Tired of cheap, low quality molds made in China? Buy American.

_DSC2206

The decisions you make about tooling today directly influence the quality and efficiency you can achieve later in production. If you’ve ever tried to source directly from China, you’ve probably found there are communication and cultural barriers to getting the high quality tools you need to create high quality parts.

Global Source Molds is an American company, founded by US Army veteran Warren Davidson, with both domestic and international capabilities. We source the best labor and materials to fit the individual needs of our global customer base. From our headquarters in Troy, Ohio, our expert team can design, build, source and maintain every mold in your shop so that you get consistently high quality parts for the expected life of your tools.




We’re growing!

In order to meet the needs of our expanding client base, GSM is looking to hire the best people in the industry. It takes excellent people to build excellent tools. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join this world class team, apply today: www.globalsource.us/careers

Global Source Manufacturing

is a world class tool development and maintenance company based in Troy, Ohio with capabilities in the United States and China.

Contact Us

Global Source Manufacturing
155 Marybill Drive | Troy, Ohio 45373
P: 937.242.6165
E: service@globalsource.usa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!