How China's Night Dragon cyber army has infiltrated every corner of Britain: Forget Edward Snowden... a chilling new book by the BBC's top security expert lays bare the biggest internet hack in history
- Whistleblower Shawn Carpenter uncovered Chinese cyber-espionage ring
- Special units of the People's Liberation Army stole secrets from the West
- Code-named Titan Rain, it is the biggest cyber espionage hack in history
- Elite group of hackers plundered secrets from 141 companies in the West
- Intercept: The Secret History of Computers and Spies by Gordon Corera is published by Weidenfeld & Nicolson on June 25, priced £20.
- Offer price £16 (20 per cent discount) until June 28, 2015. Order at www.mailbookshop.co.uk – p&p is free on orders over £12.