Bombardier Presence in China
- Bombardier Sifang (Qingdao) Transportation Ltd. (BST) is a Sino-Canadian joint venture established in 1998 through Bombardier and CSR Sifang Locomotive and Rolling Stock Co., Ltd. Our Qingdao facility is mainly engaged in the design and manufacture of railway passenger cars and rolling stock.
- Changchun Bombardier Railway Vehicles Company Ltd. (CBRC) was established in 1997 by Bombardier and Changchun Railway Vehicle Co., Ltd. (CRC). Our Changchun facility produces metro cars.
- Bombardier CPC Propulsion System Co. Ltd. (BCP) is owned equally by Bombardier and New United Group (former Jiangsu Changzhou Railcar Propulsion Engineering R&D Centre). Our Changzhou facility is dedicated to the production, marketing, and maintenance of propulsion equipment for rail vehicles.
- Shentong Bombardier (Shanghai) Rail Transit Vehicle Maintenance Company Ltd. was established in 2012 by Bombardier and Shanghai Shentong Metro Group Co., Ltd. The joint venture is focus on the repair and maintenance of urban mass transit vehicles in China, offering customers the services of daily maintenance, intermediate repairs, overhauls, refurbishment and technical consultation.
- CSR Puzhen Bombardier Transportation Systems Limited was established in 2014 by Bombardier and CSR Nanjing Puzhen Co. Ltd. The joint venture is focus on the design, manufacture and sale of APM and Monorail vehicles, sale of wayside systems, their integration as driverless system, as well as offering the consultation and aftersales services.
- Bombardier Railway Transportation Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Transportation (Engineering Service) Beijing Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Transportation Railway Equipment (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Transportation Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Transportation Equipment (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Investment Management and Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Transportation China Ltd.