Chinese CEO of human rights foundation admits to using cash, Rolexes and BMWs to bribe a senior U.N. official who 'illegally accepted more than $1.3million from businessmen'
- Sheri Yan, 60, choked back tears as she pleaded guilty to bribery
- The CEO Global Sustainability Foundation admitted paying John Ashe
- Ashe was the U.N. Ambassador to Antigua and Barbuda at the time
- Yan wanted the U.N. and officials in the Caribbean nations to support her
- She told the court she knew what she was doing was wrong
- Ashe, 61, has only been charged with tax fraud, as prosecutors have said diplomatic immunity may preclude any bribery charges