Goldman Sachs banker has wife at his side after pleading not guilty to raping 20-year-old during 'naked' pool party at $33K-a-month East Hampton rental
- Jason Lee, 37, accused of raping an Irish woman who was working in the U.S. for the summer
- Lee said nothing as he left courthouse today hand in hand with wife Alicia
- The alleged victim claims that Lee held her down by her forearms in a bathroom and raped her
- Police said the pool party involved at least 'partial nudity'
- Lee rented the $33,000-a-month summer house with his wife who was reportedly in Manhattan at the time of the alleged assault
A New York City investment banker is free on bail after being arraigned on Friday on charges that he raped a woman he met at a nightclub on Long Island.