Monday, April 1, 2013

The First Illuminati/"High"Jesuit 'Elected' as Pope



Disclaimer:

At this point I will be drawing links between this New Pope/The Jesuits and their "Order", and China's Rise. I want to make it very clear that I wish no harm to those whom seek real spiritual truth & life and in no way  demeaning sincere Christians and their beliefs..including Catholics. I see the Catholic Religion as an  abomination against real Christianity [political, through and through] as I will demonstrate later. So please excuse me if this offend Catholics around the world, it is in no way meant personally. I am not against the individuals sincerely searching for spiritual truth but the "diabolical" deceptions that lay along their way, the biggest of which is this so called Catholic-"Christian Religion"...it is not Christian at all but Pagan.

This New [High Jesuit..the first  ever BTW] Pope is all about China in Latin America and indeed around the world as you will see...Do not believe in what he says, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!